Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My small story-Part II

I kept on thinking for months that I am gonna quit smoking shortly.From a cigarette a day to a packet a day took no more than 8 months from the start of smoking.My health started getting deteriorated and I started loosing weight from 64 kg to 54 kg in one year.

When I started smoking I always used to have notes of high feeling,which later faded drastically leading to irritation and depression.In 2008 I quit smoking all of a sudden(normally all smokers quit and make a big comeback),this I did 5-6 times in last 3-4 years.In between 2008 and 2011 many things happened that led me to quit smoking finally and say "BYE SMOKING"

What happened that lead me to quit smoking?I will discuss the reasons in coming postings in form of daily tips,so friends keep your eyes on the postings in this blog

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment